Wednesday 18 March 2015

This week was unforgettable. It started off great when I was able to get a ticket to be a studio audience member on the TV game show 'Celebrity Squares.' Even though I didn't know any of the celebrities, since they are mostly on British TV shows, I knew the host--Warwick Davis. He played two different characters on Harry Potter and it was amazing to see him in person. It was also so much fun to be on a set and see how TV game shows are filmed.

The next day was even better! After class, my friend and I headed over to Leicester Square to try and get good spots at the Insurgent movie premiere! We were able to get really good spots-- right in the front row-- and got both Shailene Woodley and Theo James' autographs! I love Shailene Woodley so it was really fun to see her in person. After the movie premiere, we headed over to see Les Miserables, one of my favorite musicals. It was even more amazing than I was expecting. The talent of the cast was unbelievable. As we were leaving, we happened to walk by the stage door and were able to see/get pictures with a few of the actors and actresses!












On Friday night of this week I was able to meet up with one of my mom's best friends. She is a flight attendant and was in London for a night. It was really nice to see her--We had a wonderful time going to dinner, Lord of the Dance, and to a pub. I am glad she was able to take a trip to London..I only wish she could have stayed longer!



So I guess you could say I just had a typical week in London...

No comments:

Post a Comment