Saturday 28 March 2015

Since I have Irish blood in me, I thought a trip to Ireland was in need. It was an unforgettable weekend. We started off by sleeping in an airport the night before we left...it turns out having a 6:00 am flight in a big city is challenging, since public transportation is hard to come by at that hour. So instead of trying to find our way to the airport that early, we just went the night before. Gotta love sleeping on a nice, cold, concrete floor...Let's just say I maybe got 20 minutes of sleep that night.

We then flew out to Dublin and walked around and got breakfast. We were all so tired it was very comical. We couldn't check into our hostel until 3 pm, so we went on the Guinness tour. It was a really neat tour, and I actually learned a lot about Guinness.





















The next morning we got on a bus to Galway and the Cliffs of Moher. The cliffs were INCREDIBLE. I cannot believe how beautiful it was. The ocean was so blue, and we were extremely lucky and went on a really warm day! I didn't want to leave! We went back to Galway for the night, and spent the next day there as well. It is a really cute town, with a lot to do. We went and walked around on the coast for a while, and I stood in the ocean for the very first time!












I really do love Ireland. I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment